Akron’s Recombinant Human Stem Cell Factor (rHu SCF) product is manufactured following all relevant cGMP guidelines for ancillary materials. Akron’s rHu SCF is a single chain, approximately 20 kDa, glycosylated cytokine analog expressed in Yeast, containing 165 amino acids. It is purified without the use of His-tags and the lyophilized product is packaged into vials available in 100 µg and 1 mg aliquots.
• Negligible BSE/TSE risk from all sub-components for all media components
• Low Endotoxin (< 1 EU/µg)
• High Purity (≥ 97%)
• All raw materials are compliant, controlled, and traceable under Akron’s Quality Management System (QMS)
• Yeast expression system
• Tag-free purification
• Relevant cGMP guidelines used in manufacture, testing, and release
• USP <1043>, Ancillary Materials for Cell, Gene, and Tissue-Engineered Products
• ISO 13485:2016, Medical Devices - Quality Management Systems - Requirements for Regulatory Purposes
• ISO/TS 20399-1-3:2018, Biotechnology - Ancillary Materials Present During the Production of Cellular Therapeutic Products
• 36-month shelf life for 100 µg (AK9879-0100
• 18-month shelf life for 1 mg (AK9879-1000)
• Store at -20 °C
• Transport on cold packs
AK9879-0100: Reconstitute the 100 µg lyophilized product in 0.2 mL of sterile water.
AK9879-1000: Reconstitute the 1 mg lyophilized product in 0.5 mL of sterile water.
For research use or further manufacturing use in ex vivo cell therapy applications. This product is not intended for direct in vivo use or for direct clinical use as a drug, therapeutic, biologic, or medical device.
• Specific Activity
• Purity (Non-Reducing SDS-PAGE)
• Purity (Reducing SDS-PAGE)
• Purity (HPLC)
• Host Cell Derived Proteins
• Bacterial Endotoxins
In vivo, SCF is critical to the regulation of hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) and plays a key role during fetal development. Akron’s cGMP-compliant rHu rHu SCF can be used to promote the ex vivo expansion of HSCs and various hematopoietic progenitor cells.
Lyophilized (100 µg) Cat # AK9879-0100
Lyophilized (1 mg) Cat # AK9879-1000