Akron’s Recombinant Human Interleukin-3 (rHu IL-3) product is manufactured following all relevant cGMP guidelines for ancillary materials. Akron’s rHu IL-3 is a single chain, approximately 20 kDa, glycosylated cytokine analog expressed in Yeast. The lyophilized product is packaged into vials and available in 10 µg or 100 µg aliquots.
Akron’s cGMP-compliant rHu IL-3 can be used to promote the ex vivo activation, differentiation, and proliferation of T cells, myeloid progenitor cells, lymphoid progenitor cells, granulocytes, monocytes, dendritic cells, and megakaryocytes.
• Negligible BSE/TSE risk from all sub-components for all media components
• Low Endotoxin (< 1 EU/µg)
• High Purity (≥ 97%)
• Yeast expression system
• Tag-free purification
• All raw materials are compliant, controlled, and traceable under Akron’s Quality Management System (QMS)
• Relevant cGMP guidelines used in manufacture, testing, and release
• USP <1043>, Ancillary Materials for Cell, Gene, and Tissue-Engineered Products
• ISO 13485:2016, Medical Devices - Quality Management Systems - Requirements for Regulatory Purposes
• ISO/TS 20399-1-3:2018, Biotechnology - Ancillary Materials Present During the Production of Cellular Therapeutic Products
• 36-month shelf life
• Store at -20 °C
• Transport on cold packs
Reconstitute the lyophilized product with 0.2 mL of sterile water. This reconstituted solution can be stored at 2 °C to 8 °C for one month and at -20 °C for three months without loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
• Host Cell Protein
• Specific Activity check my comment
• Bacterial Endotoxins
In vivo, IL-3 is largely produced by activated T cells and interacts with a diverse set of hematopoietic cell types, inducing proliferation and differentiation of stem cells and numerous progenitor types. The IL-3 receptor protein shares an identical subunit as the IL-5, and granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF) receptor proteins.
Lyophilized (10 µg) Cat # AK9836-0010
Lyophilized (100 µg) Cat # AK9836-0100