Akron’s Recombinant Human Transforming Growth Factor-beta 1 (rHu TGF-β 1) product is manufactured following all relevant cGMP guidelines for ancillary materials. Akron’s rHu TGF-β1 is a single chain, approximately 15 kDa, glycosylated cytokine analog expressed in Chinese Hamster ovary (CHO) cells. The lyophilized product is packaged into vials with endotoxin and sterility testing per USP/EP on the final product.
• Expressed in CHO cells
• Tag-free purification
• Negligible BSE/TSE risk from all components
• All raw materials are compliant, controlled, and traceable under Akron’s Quality Management System (QMS)
• Relevant cGMP guidelines used in manufacture, testing, and release
• USP <1043>, Ancillary Materials for Cell, Gene, and Tissue-Engineered Products
• ISO/TS 20399-1-3:2018, Biotechnology - Ancillary Materials Present During the Production of Cellular Therapeutic Products
• Currently on a long-term stability program
• Store at 2-8
• Transport on cold packs
Reconstitute the lyophilized product with 1 mL of sterile water for injection (WFI). Avoid freeze thaw cycles.
For research use or further manufacturing use in ex vivo cell therapy applications. This product is not intended for direct in vivo use or for direct clinical use as a drug, therapeutic, biologic, or medical device.
• Residual Moisture
• Protein Content
• Molecular Weight
• Specific Activity
• Biological Activity
• Bacterial Endotoxins
In vivo, rHu TGF-β 1 is produced by many cell types. It helps regulate inflammatory processes and is implicated in autoimmune disease. It also affects stem cell and immune cell differentiation and activation. Akron’s cGMP-compliant rHu TGF-β 1 can be used to promote ex vivo responses from B cells, T cells, macrophages, mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs), induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs), and neural stem cells (NSCs).
Lyophilized (100 µg) Cat # AK9884-0100