Akron’s CryoNovo™ P24 product is a dimethyl sulfoxide-free (DMSO-free) and serum-free cryopreservation medium. The proprietary formulation is based on components previously deemed safe for human infusion to mitigate risk for use in cell therapy delivery. Post-thaw viability is comparable or superior to the leading DMSO-containing cryomedia.
Sterile filtration and aseptic filling are performed in-house as part of the manufacturing process. Release testing for each batch includes Endotoxin per USP and Mycoplasma testing on the final product. Our cryopreservation media is packaged in glass vials and available in 100 mL and 1 L aliquot sizes. Akron’s CryoNovo™ P24 medium can be used for long-term preservation at -80°C or in liquid nitrogen for a variety of cell lines, including mesenchymal stem cells.
• DMSO-free, serum-free, and animal component-free
• Meets criteria for cryoprotectant agent (CPA) selection
• No animal-derived materials are used in the manufacture of this product
• Packaged in vials made from borosilicate glass USP Type I
• Septum stoppers and flip-off seals
• Bacterial Endotoxins
• Post-thaw viability ≥70%
• Recovery viability ≥70% after 24-48 hours for stable cell lines
• Ready-to-use solution (no dilution necessary)
• Cell washing is not required post-thaw and can be placed directly in cell culture
Vials (100 mL) Cat # AK9932-0100
Bottles (1 L) Cat # AK9932-1000